Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Newbie

So I have started a blog before and I just couldn't keep up with it. I feel like now I have more time, but in actuality I probably don't. I have started reading some fashion blogs and I want to share some things in my life. So here I go!

 So I want to introduce myself. Hi, I am Cristi and I love that I get to see the beautiful mountains every morning.

This is Matt and he is a wonderful boyfriend. We have spent a lot of time apart in the past year but it is great that he is home now.
 

This is Oscar and he is 2 years old. He is my very hyper jack-a-poo and loves being outside. He may look like a puppy and normally get called a puppy but he is completely full grown (and only weighs 13 pounds).

To close for the night, I get to wake up every morning, with the exception of this morning, to see this beautiful mountain. This is Pike's Peak and one day I will be in good enough shape to hike this fourteener. Have a good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment