Saturday, May 14, 2011

Favorite Things

So the second half of today was great. The first part of the day I spent laying on the couch because I had drank too much last night and had to pay for it this morning. I got to spend time with my family and my boyfriend. Bird Dog BBQ is one of my favorite places to eat and it was a perfect lunch/dinner before we went and watched the Sky Sox play. It was Fort Carson Appreciation Night, therefore Matt got us free tickets. For 4 dollars, we upgraded our seats to sit closer to the field and didn't have to sit on the bleachers. The game started out good but then it started to rain and get colder. By the end of the 4th inning, the 5 of us were soaked and shivering. We decided to leave the game because we were all cold and wet and the Sox were losing at that point. Matt and I got home and popped in a movie, Forrest Gump, which is one of my favorites, and didn't get halfway through the movie before Matt and Oscar were asleep on the couch. They may be sleeping but at least I get to spend time with my favorite person and my favorite dog.

Pictures from the game to come later and other things that were done this weekend. Have a good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment