Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fall In The Spring?

Sometime I feel like posting the outfits I wore to work and/or everywhere else because they are cute. This is the outfit that I wore on Monday to work. I know that it is fall colors but I woke up and it just felt like fall outside and I really wanted to wear this skirt. I love the pattern on it skirt with the flowers that are on there.  (Sweater: Gap, Skirt: Unknown, thrifted, Flats: Target, Necklace: American Eagle)

Sorry I have not posted this sooner but when I get home from work I really don't want to be on the computer anymore since I am on it all day long. Today was a good day even though the evening was rainy. Oscar was bummed that he didn't get a walk but he will survive. Tomorrow he will get to play with his friend Dagie. They like to run around the house and bark at each other to get the toy the other pup has.




So have a good night everyone. Oscar and I are heading to bed. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment