Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy Busy

Since the last time that I posted anything, I have been somewhat busy with running errands to doing things around the house. Plus, Matt has been using the computer a lot to complete some correspondence classes in order to get promoted. He should get done with the soon and hopefully get promoted this month. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I wore this outfit to work earlier this week. My job allows everyone to jeans to work whenever you want. I try and wear jeans either 2 or 3 days a week and dress nicer once a week. I do a lot of work in the field when the weather is nice and it is a lot easier to walk around it the weeds and dirt in jeans rather than in a skirt.

 Outfit: Shirt (Loft), Jeans (Old Navy, thrifted), Flats (Target), Belt (thrifted)


Oscar wanted to join in while I was taking pictures. He knows how to work the camera.

Headed to my best friend's bridal shower today. I can't believe that her wedding is only a month away. She has been planning and getting ready for it for a year and a half. It is going to be a good time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment