Friday, September 9, 2011

Wedding Planning, Part 4 (Shoes)

I have been trying to figure out what kind of shoes I want to wear at my wedding. It is going to be March and the chances that it is going to be cold is very likely. I think that flats are going to be my best bet on keeping my feet warm and dry (if there is snow around).


1. These Vera Wang flats are great, but does the back look too granny for a 25 year old?
2. Love the peep toe on these Dessy shoes. Not sure they would be good for a March wedding though.
3. A little out of my price range but these Badgley Mischka flats are super cute!
4. Simple ballet flats from Dessy look super comfy and dressy enough for a wedding.
5. I am in love with white TOMS especially because they have glitter on them and would look great under my wedding dress.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I like the Toms for a 25 year old bride! Cute. Good luck with the last minute planning and congratulations! I also like cake one and two. My niece got married 5 years ago in March and did tulips. We got lucky and the weather was good! I hope your day is mild weather too.

    ReplyDelete