Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fiance, Friends and Fun

  
 
(Shirt: SO via Kohls, Jeans: Target, Boots: GoJane, Scarf: Thrifted, Earrings: F21)

It's been a busy couple of days, but all of it has been fun. I've attended a graduation/completion ceremony, a bbq with friends, and a birthday party so far this weekend along with making a cake for the birthday party. Matt finally finished his class and I got to spend half of yesterday and all of today with him. I sure did miss having my fiance around and spending all day just being with him. We spent last night celebrating the completion of Matt's class with some friends and got home way too late for me. Today I have taken 2 naps already and plan on going to bed here soon. Man, I am getting old and can't go to bed after 11 anymore!

Hope you all are having a great weekend! Have you seen Bridesmaids? It's pretty funny and kind of dirty!

2 comments:

  1. I like that second picture, so cute. You're always having so much fun in front of the camera. That's a nice fall outfit. Your scarf and boots look really chic. You can't be getting old Cristi, you're still so young.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely in these pictures! And very comfy/cosy/ready for fall.

    I feel ya on the old lady thing. It isn't even 9:30 here and I'm ready for bed!

    ReplyDelete