Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spotlight on Oscar

Oscar!

I know you all have seen pictures of Oscar before. I just though that while I am out of town for the long weekend and out of everything service (that's right no tv, phone, internet, nothing) this weekend you could find out some things about my favorite pooch!

Here is 10 facts about him!
1. He is 2 years old even though he looks like an old man.
2. He is a Jack-a-Poo (which is a Jacke Russell and a Poodle mix).
3. He weighs a whopping 13 pounds and has to go on a diet!
4. He knows how to sit, shake, lay down and roll over even though he does a lay down roll over combo.
5. He is afraid of the vacuum and barks and tries to bite it.
6. He thinks he is a big dog, like most little dogs think, and tries to take on my parent's black lab.
7. He loves to sleep under the blankets at night and has to be touching me. He's a good snuggler!
8. He hates getting a bath or going into the water even though he is a very good swimmer! He won't even go out when it is raining.
9. He loves hiking and walks. He will get to be in the mountains all weekend.
10. He likes to sing with you even though he is howling.
I love his little paws!

1 comment:

  1. awww... he is so cute, I can't stop falling in love with him. He makes me smile. Thanks for sharing these happy pictures!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete