Friday, September 9, 2011

I Love to Nap!


(Shirt: SO via Kohl's, Pants: Thrifted, Shoes: Keen, Necklace: I made!)
During the summer, I wore similar clothes like this work because I can. For a weekend of running errands and just hanging out with Matt and Osc, this is a great outfit (minus my shirt getting caught on my belt loop). But you would think that since my weekend started today that I would be able to sleep in. Not the case! My brian just won't shut off in the morning and wakes me up at 4:30 AM. Yeah I know super early and then I can't fall back asleep because all I do is think. Sort of frustrating. On the agenda today is thrift shopping, going to the yarn store and then a good ol' nap on the couch. Not too bad for a Friday!

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely you, and one of your bright and cheery tops. You have wonderful weather there so bright tops like these are perfect! I love napping too, in fact too much, until I feel more tired after that, silly me. Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers for me Cristi, you're so sweet! I'm feeling a lot better this week, have a great week!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete