Monday, September 26, 2011

Bridal Show Blah!

 
 
 
(Dress and Cardigan: H&M, Cami: SO via Kohls, Flats: Target, Belt: Thrifted, Necklace: F21, Earrings: Charolette Russe)

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Between a graduation/completion bbq, a birthday party, a bridal show, and football, my weekend was fun and busy. I realized that after going to a bridal show, this being the first one as me being the bride and like 4th overall, that the only good reason to go is getting to try free samples of cake. I am pretty sure I ate the best lemon cake yesterday ever, well it was actually a cupcake. I am hoping my cake for my wedding will be delicious and maybe there will even be a lemon layer.

4 comments:

  1. Marie_McGrathSeptember 27, 2011

    Glad to hear you had a nice weekend! This dress looks very pretty on you, and I love how you added some color with the cardi.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, you look so good, that dress is so cool, the color, the length, the shape are perfect, you look so chic and you are beautiful, also that cardigan rocks! Your blog is lovely and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know Cristi, I loving your outfits lately, you look really sweet here. You're really clever with colors and I think you look very nice in dresses. I like the blue cardi with the skinny belt.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your weekend sounds like fun too. Oh yes, I just remembered someone saying that a girl starts to look really beautiful when she is going to get married. I believe you will be the most beautiful bride on your wedding day!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete