Tuesday, September 20, 2011

No More Sports

 
  
 
(Shirt: F21, Pants: Thrifted, Flats: Keen, Necklace: F21)

I feel like all that is on the tv in my house lately is sports, probably because it is. Matt just watches ESPN or MLB Network all the time. I am excited to actually get to watch something other than sports tonight (even though most of the time I don't mind it. Tonight is the season premiere of Glee and I will be watching it. I feel like all these new shows are starting and none of them really interest me. I guess that just leaves more time for spending time with Matt and Oscar and getting some more crocheting done.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know the feeling about sports. All weekend long it was football. But I usually don't mind as I have hulu and can get plug in my ear phones and tune it out;)

    ReplyDelete