Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Allergies or what?


 
(Shirt: Thrifted, Vest: Gap, Pants and Flats: Target, Necklace: My Grandma's)

The past couple of mornings and all of today I have been stuffed up and with some other symptoms. I don't know if it is allergies kicking up or I am actually getting sick. I haven't been sick since last December and that is a long time for me. All I know is that they are not really being my friend and making me feel pretty bad (today at least). Maybe if the weather would decide either to be hot or cool that would help. Just keep your fingers crossed it is just allergies and I don't get sick.

1 comment:

  1. take care! Rest well! I like this androgynous look, the vest and thrifted shirt look really smart and boyish cute. You added that feminine touch with your granny's necklace, how sweet !

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete