Monday, June 18, 2012

Mad Men

Tank: F21
Cami: Kohls
Pants: Target
Sandals: Target
Necklaces: ByBoe and Gift

Do you watch Mad Men? I just started watching it on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE IT! I have come to really like the 60s style that the women in the show have. When I finally make it to the thrift store, I will be looking for clothes inspired by the 60s. Or maybe I will work on my sewing, find some vintage patterns and then make them.

What do you think of the show or the style? 
 
 

It's Monday again which means it is Two Birds Inspiration Monday. Do you participate? If not, you should!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mad Men! We're just starting season 4. It's very addicting and I too love their style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop NomijiJune 18, 2012

    I love Mad Men - the show, the fashion...everything in fact. :) In fact, I think people in the 60s dress wayyy better us now. Silk/satin gloves with a nice gown for a dinner date? That's so elegant!

    Cheers,
    Kate
    shopnomiji.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklaces! So pretty! I watched the first few episodes of Mad Men, but I guess it didn't draw me in... although I do love the style!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete