Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday

 Button Up: Old Navy
Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Old Navy
Wedges: Old Navy
Necklace: Gift

Happy Birthday to me and today I turn 26! Since it's Monday and Matt is working during the day, I plan on heading to the gym this morning and then partaking in a little shopping spree this afternoon. Matt plans on taking me to dinner tonight and then just a low key night at the rest of the night.
 
Today I am participating in Two Birds Inspiration Monday. Today's look is Jenna Dewan-Tatum who is always lovely (and I am jealous she is married to Channing Tatum).

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! How I wish I could be 26 again! :) Enjoy your day and sounds like you have a nice relaxing day planned! I like your pink shirt - pink is one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Cristi...have a really wonderful day! That cute floral blouse is just perfect for the occassion!

    Mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you! You look gorgeous! It sounds like you have a fabulous day and evening planned. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday from another June baby -26! Make it a great year!

    ReplyDelete