Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Under Fire

 
Button Up: Old Navy
Shorts: (originally pants) F21
Flats: TOMS
Necklace: Kohl's
Glasses: Mall Kiosk

My hometown is under fire right now. This last weekend a fire broke out in the mountains west of Colorado Springs. Within the past couple of days, the fire has grown due to the dry conditions and wind. This fire has burned over 15000 acres since then and since last night many homes and other structures have been burned. My family and friends are all safe as of right now. I feel so helpless being over a thousand miles away and wish there was something I could do.

Please keep Colorado Springs people and firefighters in your thoughts and prayers.


3 comments:

  1. The news is so scary coming from there - I'll keep your family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for rain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shorts color... and the denim blouse is a basci one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite look on you so far!
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete