Monday, August 15, 2011

Under the Weather

(Tank: H&M, Skirt: F21, Flats: Target, Belt: F21)

I have been a little under the weather the past couple of days and on top of that had Matt's family in town this weekend. I am not sick but on Thursday had a small operation that has had me sitting on the couch most of the weekend. Not to worry though I am doing pretty good and should be back to normal in the next week. So since I have been wearing sweats and comfy clothes these past couple of days, last week's outfits will have to do for now.

How was your weekend? It was probably more fun than mine!


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit on you, you look really cute, the length of the skirt is prefect for you. The print and color of the skirt look so fabulous. I like the little ruffles on the top too.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete