Monday, August 29, 2011

Here and There

I was here and there and everywhere this weekend or at least it felt that way. I feel like I had no time to rest. I started my weekend by heading down to the state fair in Pueblo, CO. A friend of mine had free tickets to Little Big Town so we headed down early to enjoy the fair. We were lucky that we didn't get rained on but it sure did look like it. The best part, besides hanging out with some great people, was getting a funnel cake!!! YUMMY!

Saturday W and I headed to a friend's wedding in Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park! The wedding was beatuiful and fun even though we did get rained on and I fell in a creek (more on that later). We have all been friends since high school and all still live in the same city.

The Stanely Hotel!!! The hotel was opened in 1909 and was inspiration for "The Shining" by Stephen King. It is a beatuiful hotel and I loved the old decor inside from the old elevator to the "fake" keys at the check-in desk!

W and I also stopped in Boulder to eat some yummy lumch and do some shopping at Forever21. I hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love your pictures always so fun! What a lovely wedding and weekend.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete