Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Round Here

(Shirt: SO via Kohl's, Skirt: Thrifted, Flats: Target, Belt: F21, Headband: Target)

I have been tempted to eat better lately and not really by choice but more out of feeling guilty. Matt started this 3 Day Diet on Sunday and finished yesterday (he did for a pt test, he is in the army). Well, he was eating really good even though I felt like he wasn't eating enough. It made me feel bad that I was snacking on anything that I wanted and he had to eat these strict meals. Not to say that I didn't eat pretty
healthy before but for the past 4 day I have been eating better and I hope to keep it up.

It doesn't help that I will be camping this weekend and there will be s'mores, which are one of my all time favorites! I will try and be good and only eat one...a night!

Oops! My belt decided it didn't want anymore spotlight time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the light in these pictures! So pretty.

    I've never heard of the 3 day diet before but I might have to try it out! I think I can handle a diet that is only 3 days long, haha. I like the description on that webMD page that says it works by "some magical force" that boosts your metabolism. LOL.

    ReplyDelete