Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thunder and Lightning

(Shirt: F21, Skirt: Thrifted, Flats: Target, Belt: Thrifted, Necklace: American Eagle)

Since we have hit the summer monsoon season in Colorado, that means rains just about everyday. Not just rain but thunder and tons of lightning. This makes it difficult to take pictures outside in the afternoon. I am not a big fan of inside pictures because they always seem to come out a little blurry and the quality is not as good. Maybe it is just my camera though. I should probably start saving for a new camera but that doesn't seem as important as saving for a wedding.
One more day of work and then I am heading out for a short vaca tomorrow with my family. It sucks that Matt can't come and I will miss him a lot. It is only August 2 and seems like it is going to be as busy as the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment