Monday, August 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

(Cardigan: Target, Top: Gift from my mom, Pants: Target, Shoes: Target)

I love the rain but it is clearly messing up my photo shoots. These are the only 3 pictures that came out since the rest of them were blurry. Oh well! It is suppose to be hot today with no chance of rain so maybe I can get some good pictures! I am glad to be back at work (I know that doesn't sound right) and back to my normal routine. Being on vacation is fun but sure tiring and hard on your body. I was so happy to eat a normal home cooked meal last night with some veggies. But that Cinnabon cinnamon roll I did eat on Saturday was amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog! I'm following you now. I have a rule that I must follow every blogger from Colorado!

    Ugh, don't you hate when pictures don't come out, especially when the setting seems so perfect? With the pretty light in the background and how it is reflecting of the ground, I bet it was gorgeous when you were taking these!

    ReplyDelete