Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twitter Newbie



Shirt: via Kohls (similar)
Polo: AE
Jeans: via Kohls (similar)
Flats: Target
Earrings: F21
Necklace: Thrifted

So I finally broke down and did it! I am now have a Twitter account and you can follow me and the blog on there now. I decided it was probably a good thing for the blog to get more exposure. You can now follow me at livealotblog. Let me know if you have twitter and I will be sure to follow you.

Happy Thursday!

P.S. I have exciting news coming early next week!
 

2 comments:

  1. Twitter is fun! I'm muppetmusic on there. I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new twitter account. I have one too but I don't use it maybe in the near future when I have time to manage it.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete