Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Soaked


 

Cardigan: Target (similar)
Shirt: Target
Jeans: Target (exact)
Boots: GoJane (similar)

I love the snow and was super excited last week when I got home from work and it was snowing. In my head, I thought "Picutres in the snow would be great." Maybe I didn't think it through all the way first.

Words of advice...taking pictures while it was snowing this hard is not a good idea (unless you are under something). #1-Your hair and clothes get soaked (there goes my curly hair for the day). #2-Your camera gets all wet and the lens gets covered with snow. #3-You look like you have a ton of snow in your face because the camera catches you at the right moment when there is a big flake right in your line of sight. 
So I guess I learned a lesson out of this. Don't curl my hair on days its gonna snow! And my camera needs a rain/snow coat!

1 comment:

  1. I think they are great photos! It's a great backdrop! And are those suede-like boots from Gojane? I think I have them in black =)
    xo
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete