Thursday, February 2, 2012

Full Story

Shirt: SO via Kohls
Button Up: Thrifted
 Jeans: Target
 Boots: GoJane (similar)
 Necklace: AE

Since I was not willing to talk about it yesterday, I thought today would be better. So my shortened theft story goes like this. Monday night I received a phone call from the police department asking if I was expecting to receive a package in the mail that day from a specific company. I told the officer no but for the wedding we are registered with this company. Come to find out was a package was taken from my porch along with 5 other people's house in the area. The police had found the box, the packing invoice and the card but not the contents. So at this time it is under police investigation and I am just waiting to find out the outcome.

Kind of a crazy story, I know!


1 comment:

  1. Kendall HavenerFebruary 03, 2012

    Wow, that's intense! Good luck recovering your lost items. Oh, and your outfit is super cute :)


    tallkendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete