Tuesday, February 28, 2012

T-Minus 32 Days

Dress/Tunic: H&M (similar)
Shirt: via Kohls
Pants: F21 (similar)
Boots: UrbanOG (similar)
Glasses: Mall Kiosk (similar)
Necklace: Etsy.com

T-minus 32 days till wedding day! It is fast approaching and there is still things to do. I mean little things, but those still require time. But one good thing is that I had my final dress fitting last Friday and it fits perfect. The alterations that I had done are great and I feel wonderful in my dress for the 10 minutes I had it on. I know I won't be feeling that way after being in that dress for 6 hours. We will see! The countdown is on!

1 comment:

  1. Time flies...how exciting. You look all relaxed and chic. I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride! I like this monochrome outfit!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    Like Reply

    ReplyDelete