Monday, March 12, 2012

Down to the Wire

Coat: Old Navy
Shirt: JC Penney
Pants: F21
Boots: UrbanOG (similar)
Scarf: F21(similar)
Belt: Thrifted

Wedding prep is getting the best of me (maybe because I am still working on centerpieces) but we are down to the wire. We are less than 3 weeks and counting to the BIG day. I am beginning to get sick of all the planning and just want the day to get here. I just want get my hair done, put my dress on, walk down that aisle, and party hearty at reception. 

Today's Two Birds Inspiration Monday look is Juilanne Hough!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds about right, I know I got to that point with my own wedding! I like the color of your pants - they are fun and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your jeans and that coat is beautiful!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope the next three weeks fly by and that you can soon relax!! love your teal pants!

    ReplyDelete