Monday, January 23, 2012

Silly Dog

(Cardigan: Walmart, Shirt: F21, Leggings: UrbanOG, Socks: Vera Wang via Kohls, Boots: UrbanOG, Glasses: Gift)

All black reminds me of my dog, Oscar, as he is mostly black with a little white on his tummy and paws. Which brings me to a story about him. This weekend Matt and I were both sitting on the couch and Oscar jump up to sit with us. He didn't quite make it and his chest/tummy landed on Matt's leg. He made the most funny sounding grunt noise like the wind was knocked out of him. Anyway, Oscar just laid there looking at us while we laughed. He then got down, jumped up again and snuggled up under the blanket with me. He is silly!


Today I am again participating in Two Birds Inspiration Monday! The look is Eva Longoria. The look is great even though I typically don't wear much black!


8 comments:

  1. I like your look for this week! I especially like that you added some color. I don't wear much "all black" either. Your boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the little pop of pink. and what a cute puppy story...i love it when dogs get embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally looked up what store UrbanOG is. I thought bloggers were talking about Urban Outfitters and couldn't understand where the "G" was coming from. :) Anyways, I like your boots too and it looks like a nice on-line store, so I might buy something from them someday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the pink looks good with your outfit. I also can't get over how pretty the sky looks in your photos. The blue color really pops out of the pictures. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sneak peak of pink against the black! Great grey socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. StealMyStyleJanuary 24, 2012

    I like your pink shirt breaking up the black...I would also usually add a pop of color like this. You fitted blazer is lovely! Everyone except me has some nice long socks! I'm so jealous:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Looks like a beautiful day. I love the sock, boots, leggings thing, I wish I'd thought of it! I have such a hard time with leggings otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...you look gorgeous Cristi, I like this outfit on you, you added a nice pop of pink. I rarely see you in all black outfits, they actually look really good on you! And nice to see so much sun there, great shots too!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete