Monday, January 9, 2012

Check Marks

 
 
(Blazer: via Ross, Shirt: F21, Jeans and Flats: Target, Bracelets: F21)

I have been fighting a cold all week and this weekend I tried to rest some so that I could make it to work today. It seemed to have worked since I am sitting her at work! Even though one of my coworkers already told me this morning that I do look a little run down. Also this weekend I was able to get more wedding stuff done as the wedding is getting close. I can mark one or two things off my list of things to do. Check marks next to flower girl dresses and figuring out flowers for the wedding party, parents, and grandparents.

How was your weekend?

Today Two Birds Inspiration Monday is featuring the lovely Emily Blunt!

5 comments:

  1. julianncrowtherJanuary 09, 2012

    Very cute! I love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your black & white polka dots with stripes! wedding planning is stressful. no wonder you have a cold, & feel run down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy @ silverstyleJanuary 09, 2012

    Good job on the pattern mixing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the polka dots and stripes together. and this coat look like it was made for you! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete