Happy Friday ladies! I hope you have a fabulous weekend, but first...
take some time to check out these amazing blogs!
- suze wears clothes tries something new (to her)... you know that feeling when you take a leap of faith with your wardrobe and it works? Love it! Check out what she wore! (find suze wears clothes on twitter!)
- the tiemann girls offer up some eye candy and a thought on fairy tales... do you still read them? Believe in them? Maybe you should (if you don't)!
- rachael, really says sequins aren't always for the evening... I couldn't agree more. Check out her gorgeous (and cozy!) winter sequined look. (find rachael, really on twitter!)
- gs lillian takes dressing monochromatically to a dramatic (and gorgeous!) new level. Check out her red, red, red look! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- fabulously average has a sneak peek of Jason Wu's new collaboration line for Target. Check out her favorites - there are some really great pieces here! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- see me rwar is wearing hot pink pants. Enough said, right? Check out how she styles them! (find see me rwar on twitter!)
- what the frock? gives us a super cute 'celebrity copycat' look from the always stylish Pippa Middleton. Check out how she recreates the look! (find what the frock? on twitter!)
- my soul is the sky never fails with great hair tutorials, I love this 'braided headband' video - I seriously need to try this! (find my souls is the sky on twitter!)
- free to be stacia lee has some fun mixing and matching patterns. Have you ever tried this? I love her mix - stop by and see what it is! (find free to be stacia lee on twitter!)
- live a lot sports a fun winter outfit in the snow - you have to check out her amazing triple twist hair do! Whoa! Gorgeous!
- the capital barbie features chains and ribbons... a little tough and a little lady-like, these jewelry pieces are very hot right now! (find the capital barbie on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style is showing off some shoe eye-candy! I am in LOVE with this navy and gold version of this wedge. So gorgeous! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- behind the dressing room door takes you into the dressing room showing side by side comparisons of the stock photo and the piece of clothing actually tried on. This is a really cool post - I love the lace back dress. Gorgeous! (find behind the dressing room door on twitter!)
- here & now wonders if you've gotten on the denim on denim bandwagon? She resisted for a while... but now she's loving the look. You?