Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snow and Deer


  
(Sweater: Thrifted (J.Crew), Shirt: SO via Kohls, Jeans: Target, Boots: UrbanOG)

It's like a winter wonderland outside and I have to say I love it! Even though my drive into work was a pain and there was a dumb deer with one antler standing in the middle of the road. And this deer only had one antler (think Max on the How the Grinch Stole Christmas) and just was staring at nothing. It snowed like 5-6 inches and it is so beautiful. The mountains always look so pretty all covered in snow. So today my goal is to stay warm and make it home in one piece. Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm patiently waiting for snow here! Fab outfit!
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holey moley your dog is so cute! And I love the color of your sweater...I need more "big girl" red clothes for the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color on you sweetie! and your pup is adorable too! oh and where did you get those boots! Thanks for linking up! Keep em comin!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete