Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Almost Vacation


 
(Vest: Old Navy, Shirt: JcPenneys, Jeans and Boots: Target, Necklace: Thrifted)

I am so ready for a vacation that I am counting down the days till I have a break from work. Lets see 5 more work days and I will be all done for almost 2 weeks. I mean I had a day off yesterday but that was only because I had to flu (Thanks dad for getting me sick). A sick isn't the type of day off that I want. Maybe during my actual vacation I will get to go skiing with Matt and my brother. We are also traveling to see Matt's family between Christmas and New Years. It's going to be a great vacation (I just have to wait till next Thursday).


2 comments:

  1. Weddings are a bit stressful to plan especially when its a destination! I keep second guessing EVERYTHING! xo
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really chic vest, I like it with the printed top, you look great, I like the matching boots too. Vacations are always fun, I'm going on one tomorrow, I'm sure yours will be a fantastic one too!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete