Thursday, May 3, 2012

No More Tights

Sweater: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: Swapped (similar)
Tights: Target
Flats: Target
Belt: Thrifted

Since moving, there has not been a day where it was cooler than 70 and humidity less than 50%. I guess that is what you get when you move to Kentucky. This outfit would not work for the place I live right now in April. But April in Colorado can be a different story. I wore this during my last week of work when it was a cooler day with almost no humidity. With living here, my tights have officially been packed away and waiting for cooler days again.

2 comments:

  1. cute colors cristi, pastels and brights always look great on you. I like how the nice slim belt looks on you and it compliments the black skirt and shoes really well!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hurray for warmer weather too!

    ReplyDelete